- Your body must be completely underwater for a bagging to count. This is
worth 1 point.
- If you also submerge your head this is worth an
extra ½ point.
- If you are completely naked when you bag the loch you get an extra
- If there is ice on the loch or snow on the ground, you get double
- For a bagging to count there must be witnesses, photographic evidence is
- Each loch can only be counted once- but we will count the highest score
from that loch, if you happen to bag it again and get higher points
- Loch bagging in a drysuit/wetsuit does not count! Swimwear/underwear/nude only!
Email your results for each trip to
email@example.com and we will post them below ASAP.