Present: Sarah Duley, Jamie Dick, Patrick Jenner, Calum Fisher, James McMahon, Craig Burns, Issy Sloman, Sean Dugan, Tom Innes, Johnny Hawkins, Amy Kincaid, Izzy Tween, Andrew Adam
Meeting opened: 18.10pm
Previous Action Plan
· Bake Sale – No mulled wine allowed and finding containers for soup would be an issue. Sarah to check with library on potential dates
· Boat tails – Tom/Sean to check old throwlines that are fraying and could be used. If not then they can buy some rope.
· 5th – Calum running int/adv trip
· 4th – Sean maybe running open boat trip (tbd)
· Pool cancelled on Thursday due to Olaf
· Weekend trip 10th/11th – Sarah
· Clothing – Decided to have no sponsors (ie The Rule) on the jackets or hoodies. Sarah to email spreadsheet.
· Club development meeting –
— Blues and colours/membership costs to be put on the website
— New payment for coaches – AU form to be filled in by all coaches
— Rona wants a database of all sports volunteers.
· Fuel – Please fill up your cars before handing them over and leave the Enterprise receipt in the glovebox to remind you of how much
· Polo sub-committee – its on the constitution
— Davey, Cami, Emily and Calum keen
— More freshers wanted?
— Patrick to ask more freshers if keen and encourage them to consider the committee
· Potential for a polo day on Stirling loch or in a pool sometime in the future (ie next semester)
· Double pool session – 2nd Dec for the freestyle comp
· Disclaimer finished and in boat shed
· Christmas dinner
— Back room of the Rule can fit 49 people
— 15% discount or full price with wine – decided to take the wine option!
— Other option was to charge full price for the tickets and make a club profit
— Enough tickets have been sold
— Floorspace required for other unis
— No transport for Friday but potentially keen for paddling?
— Ticket sales outside the union on Thurs – Sarah/Patrick/Calum
· Naked Calendar
— Photo ideas have been thought of – any other suggestions would be good
— Any people keen to help out with design as well
· Duck Race – 14th Dec. Andrew is in contact with the schools, more to come.
· No discount to be offered for drivers
· Should we think of cancelling trips if the cars are going to be too expensive? (eg Reading Week trip 2010)
· Confirmation on S&C sessions required from Allan – Do we have a session booked or not? Sarah to check
· Fundraising – Grant Thornton hold a challenge on April 11th with a large cash prize… Craig to investigate
· Joel’s tent broke – Club will pay for new poles
— James to but and invoice Calum
· Carol Singing – maybe in pubs around town, Andrew in charge
Meeting closed: 19.10pm