Documents‎ > ‎Committee Minutes‎ > ‎

Committee Minutes - 16/10/12

posted 6 Nov 2012, 17:04 by Canoe St Andrews

Present: JW, TC, AP, JS, JM, CH, HM, Kmac, ES, JH, RM

Late: KM

Meeting commenced: 18:15

·         Standing Items

o   Action plan review

§  Free training getting back to JS, work in progress.

§  RM + AP emailed Revenge. May try Polo forums.

§  TC to write cheque for Golf Hotel for £500, other clubs to reimburse us.

§  Kmac + KM looking into ceilidh. Speak to Ents/Jules re: ceilidh band.

o   Finance update:

§  Send off internet banking form.

§  £380 for equipment budget.

 

·         Dates

o   Wed 17th Oct – Tully skills – 7 people, 4 leaders + 3 freshers.

o   Sat 20th Oct -  Sun 21st – 4* training – Teith on Saturday, Tummel on Sunday.

o   Wed 24th Oct – House crawl organised by TC, followed by sinners.

o   Sat 27th Oct – Perth Show and Beginners’ Trip, organised by Kmac

o   Wed 31st Oct – Cambo + Halloween – 10-20 people for bonfire and ivy-pulling, KM. TC to sort pudding party?

o   Fri 2nd Nov – Edinburgh Polo? CM waiting to hear back.

o   Sat 3rd Nov – Beginner’s Improvers trip, possibly with Edinburgh? Ericht/Borders Esk.

o   Sun 4th Nov – Advanced trip organised by RM.

o   Sat 10th Nov – SSS Slalom at Olympia Dundee, followed by night out.

 

·         Additional Items

o   Naked calendar – KM to speak to union design officer

§  Wed 17th at boatshed

§  Fri 19th at East Sands

o   Polo - £590 needed for two Div 3 teams and a Div 2 team.

o   Christmas/winter trip. Doodle poll in next weekly email (JW).

 

·         AOB

o   Kmac asks if someone can write down minutes in chronological order, JW reminds her that’s his job.

o   TC to source marquee.

Next Meeting: 18:00 30th October @ Rascals.

Meeting adjourned: ~19:15

Comments