Present: AP, KM, KMac, JH, JS, ES, RM, TC, JM, JW, CH
Meeting commenced: 11:05
· Standing Items
o Finance update:
§ ~£3,000 currently in bank.
§ PayPal set up.
§ Internet banking being set up this week.
o Freshers Week
§ Flyers and posters printed.
§ Tuesday 11th:
· 1200 boatshed for labelling kit/tidying up.
· 1900 union for flyering of halls.
§ Wednesday 12th:
· 1300 boatshed to set up for surf session.
· Shuttle bus from the AU, @ 1350, 1450 and 1550.
· Need help for tea and biscuits in clubhouse
· Pizzas @ 22 St Marys, 1700 onwards.
§ Thursday 13th:
· Pool session at St Leonard’s, 2045. Need people around a few minutes earlier to guide eager freshers to the pool.
§ Friday 14th:
· Give-it-a-go sessions, similar to Wednesday. Meet at boatshed at 1300.
· 1700 – set up saints fayre in sports hall.
§ Saturday 15th:
· Set up stall at 1000. Boats, paddles etc on display.
· Sign up sheets, Membership lists etc.
· Ergo competition – box of celebrations for male and female winner.
· BBQ, Bouncy Castle, Caramel Wafers
· Banners being sorted.
· Anchorman film night at TC’s, Clatto Place.
o Leaders Trip 22/23rd Sept.
§ Organised by RM and AP.
o Freshers Trip 29/30th Sept.
§ Organised by JW, TC and HM.
§ No boat sales over summer.
§ Need list of boats wanted.
o Drivers need to re-register ASAP or email jm2252 to book a test.
§ £25/year, £15/sem (only for JSAs).
§ £5 deposit for day trips, £10 deposit for weekend trips.
Next meeting: Tuesday 18th September 18:00 @ Rascals
Meeting adjourned: ~11:45