Documents‎ > ‎Committee Minutes‎ > ‎

Committee Minutes - 11/02/13

posted 27 Feb 2013, 06:00 by Canoe St Andrews   [ updated 27 Feb 2013, 06:00 ]

Present:  SM, RM, KM, JM, TC, HM, AP, JS, ES, CH, JW

Late: JH

Apologies: KMac

Meeting commenced: 17:50

·         Standing Items

o   Action Plan Review

§  JM hasn’t got addresses or postcards.

§  RM not been paid for Christmas trip yet.

§  Beach clean not organised.

§  Ceilidh quite expensive – different idea? KM to write in handover document.

§  Bake Sale – 15th Feb, 11-3pm. Need 11-12 and 12-1pm. RM to bring table to outside library at 10:45am.

·         KM to send weekly email blurb to JW.

·         A3 charity banner – KM.

o   Finance update:

§  £5,549.54

§  Focus budget £3,537.50

§  Equipment budget £1956.71

·         AU not paid in yet £760.

§  Naked calendar £189.5

·         Mention in weekly email

·         CH to ask BASE for address for cheque

§  Buying gliss for £117

§  ES to give JM cheque for another boat

§  Buy another C2 – always in demand, and maybe a plastic slalom boat.

·         Dates

o   Friday 15th – Sunday 17th February – BUCS Slalom

o   All ready. £10.

o   Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th February - 4* Assessment

o   Kmac, Izzie and JH keen.

o   JS to weekly email.

o   Saturday 23rd February – Advanced trip

o   RM to organise a birthday advance trip.

o   Sunday 24th February – Beginners’ trip

o   TC to organise.

o   Monday 25th February – StAUCC Rodeo

o   Kmac to sort.

o   Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd March – NSR

o   Saturday 2nd – Sunday 3rd March – Etive Trip

o   JH to organise.

o   Saturday 9th March – Girls Trip

o   SM/HM to organise.

o   Saturday 9th March – Potential lads’ trip?

o   Wednesday 13th March – AGM

o   Venue 2.  JW to book.

·         Additional Items

o   SUCC Film Night 22nd March.

§  Middle of Easter. Will sort closer to time.

o   Handover docs. Email JM and he’ll upload to Google Docs.

§  Final by end of February.

o   Handover meal – Wednesday after spring break? Maisha. JW to sort.

·         AoB

o   Pool boats

§  Would have to spend a reasonable amount of money for not much improvement.

§  Swap better boats we don’t use for pool boats.

o   BUCS competitions

§  Keep pricing at £10

Next meeting: 25th February, 17:45 @ Rascals.

Meeting adjourned:  18:20

Comments