Present: Sarah Duley, Jamie Dick, Patrick Jenner, Calum Fisher, James McMahon, Craig Burns, Sean Dugan, Tom Innes, Jonny Hawkins (until 1930), Amy Kincaid, Izzy Tween, Andrew Adam
Apologies: Issy Sloman
Meeting opened: 19.03pm
· 23rd – Sean open boating
· 24th – Jamie beginner/alumni trip
· Handover meal – 18 people to book into either Maisha or Bella Italia
· Summer trip – Sarah organising to either Rannoch moor, Tay or Spey. Amy to contact sailing person about canoes, alternatively crispin or sean?
· Sports fayre – 30th, volunteers required to go help.
· Club photo – chosen, just require numbers.
· May dip safety – rubbish plan, lets not do it.
· Preseason – 11th-17th Sept. 29th April is the facilities booking deadline.
· Money from excellence/equipment
— Polo helmets
— Polo boats?
— New river runner such as cathy’s
· Alumni money – Sarah to poke Jamie Adam about this
· Report on recent courses
— 3* canoe
— Level 1
· 4* training – 7th/8th May
· “Post handover lash”
· Glenmore training – weekly email to see if people are keen.
· Magazine – we just send in photos and see if they’ll publish it.
· Madras now confirmed – see if people are keen
· Wednesday Grandtully sessions – let’s do more, maybe provide a discount.
Meeting closed: 19.50 pm
Next meeting: Tuesday 26th, 7pm